-
October 7th, 2004, 12:11 PM
#1581
Senior Hostboard Member
Well done. Ive been meaning to play that game. Ever since i saw the original trailer before its release ive been wanting it, but its a little rare over here in europe, despite all the extra features.
-
October 7th, 2004, 04:44 PM
#1582
Senior Hostboard Member
Just as dreamer, Enclave, but I must correct him [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
It's not an fps.
It's a very cool hack N' slash.
-
October 7th, 2004, 04:54 PM
#1583
Senior Hostboard Member
Oookay Pete, recorded... [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
October 7th, 2004, 05:35 PM
#1584
Senior Hostboard Member
[img]biggrin.gif[/img] Ok.
If someone after this call Enclave as an fps, I donno what will I do, but it won't good for him/her. [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
October 7th, 2004, 05:46 PM
#1585
HB Forum Owner
Welcome to the Granaboard, Hell Knight! This is Wiseman, the Granaboard maintainer, and Xellos and Nevan are mods too. Feel free to post anywhere.
-
October 7th, 2004, 05:55 PM
#1586
Senior Hostboard Member
lolz
Edit: How on earth did ya post 5 emiticons when only four is allowed??!! [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]
<font color="#101010" size="1">[ October 07, 2004 02:57 PM: Message edited by: Dreamer7000 AKA Hyper ]</font>
-
October 7th, 2004, 06:21 PM
#1587
Senior Hostboard Member
donno.
I thought I can write as many as I want [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
October 7th, 2004, 06:22 PM
#1588
Senior Hostboard Member
Lemme try too! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img] WTF??!! coolz! You can write as many as you want! But if too mayn, it slows down Granaboard, right?
<font color="#101010" size="1">[ October 07, 2004 03:23 PM: Message edited by: Dreamer7000 AKA Hyper ]</font>
-
October 7th, 2004, 06:23 PM
#1589
Senior Hostboard Member
It wasn't hard, was it? [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
October 7th, 2004, 07:01 PM
#1590
Senior Hostboard Member
*Remembers OCB's post on bash.org*
Theres some truth in this...
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks